The Winter that didn't want to leave.










I have been trying to write this blog post now for a few days, each time starting it just to get busy and eventually feeling my eyes get heavier and heavier.. soon I was asleep. So needless to say it never got done, and I'm slowly figuring out this motherhood gig makes me crazy tired but so happy at the same time. 
I want to be able to write, document and journal a little something about my wonderful family every week just so I can look back one day at all our beautiful photos. This is my creative space that I am so proud of. 


Well its MAY! but the weather doesn't seem to have gotten the memo, because two weeks ago we had a massive snow storm (see picture above); then today it was plus 25 with a tornado warning! WTH!

Penelope is all smiles and laughs lately. She loves sucking her hands, and theres a lot of drooling which makes me very concerned that it might be the beginning of her teething, and let me tell you WE ARE NOT READY! 
She is also going through a "phase" where all she wants is her mommy, and screams bloody murder when her dad holds her. It breaks my heart because I don't want Tony to think she doesn't like him or be hurt by that. She just knows I'm her food source. 

The picture of baby P and her daddy in the tub tugs my heart strings every time. I just love the L-O-V-E in our little family so much. 


Comments

back to top