The New Mom Uniform


Baby P has been all about her mama lately, which I love but at the same time I wish I could have a break. Im sure its very typical of breastfeed babies to have that attachment to their source of food, but what do you do when dad starts to feel left out? Tony mentioned the other day that he thinks she doesn't like him anymore, because during the first few weeks she would sit with him and only him, watch hockey and smile every time she herd his voice. 

On unrelated news, the OOTD pictures are what I like to call the "leggings-are-the-only-thing-that-fit-right-now" outfit, and "I'm-a-new-mom" outfit. My colder weather outfits basically consist of some kind of black legging from Walmart, or TNA and a pretty top. I went through my closet the other day, and made the conscious choice to pull my summer dresses out of storage, and even thou I can't fit into my jeans just yet I am mentally preparing my outfits as soon as I can fit them again. 

Comments