My Pregnancy Morning Routine



We all know how you start your mornings, sets the tone for the rest of your day. If I am going to be completely honest, my perfect morning wouldn't be spending forever in bed or sleeping in until noon. It would be waking up early getting a morning work out in, or at least yoga since I'm currently 8 months pregnant. 


However, most days start off with my other half getting up for work at 6:30/7 in the morning and I can never seem to sleep in after he leave, so my morning begins there.  I get out of bed, put on something comfy, and fix the bed. It's honestly the best feeling when you start your day off with a clean bedroom, its one less thing you have to do when your super busy.

Next, I hydrate and drink at least two cups of water every morning! I feel like it helps get things moving, and I can also tell when I apply makeup later that I have less lines or wrinkles from being dehydrated. Plus, I have always loved doing this light cleanse in the morning:
6-7 cups of water
3-5 tablespoons of organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
1/2 grapefruit 
Tons of mint leaves! 
1-2 tablespoon organic cayenne powder 
1 tablespoon organic turmeric powder 

Disclaimer: Being pregnant, this concoction has given me the WORST heart burn and I can barely handle having lemon in my water now. So I have been sticking to my daily vitamins and supplements with water. 


I have done the same facial morning routine, every single day since I was at least 10 or 11. I swear this makes the biggest difference for my skin, and the proof is in the pudding! My sister is 5 years younger than me, has never had a solid cleaning regime and I get asked for MY ID all the time and people always confuse me with being the younger sister. ( ;) sorry Mich, but I told you so!).

If you want to know some of the benefits to dry brushing, check out my latest instagram post


Lastly,  I never leave the house without my wallet, sunglasses, water bottle and my daily planner.




Comments

back to top