My favourite Diaper Bag from Little Unicorn.


Who doesn't love a new purse? especially one thats super stylish and also a really adaptable diaper bag! The other day I was doing some local shopping, and decided to stop in at this really cute store for nursing mothers or mothers to be called Rosy Posey in Midland. I had stopped in just to check out what kind of things were for sale there, and was so pleased to have met the owner who happens to be the kindest and sweetest mother/entrepreneur. I saw this bag and for the next month I could not stop thinking about it (you know its a must-have when you can't get it out of your head). Needless to say, I ended up buying this diaper bag from Little Unicorn, and I can't wait to put it to good use when baby arrives.  



Little Unicorn bag found here.

The bag comes equipped with a changing pad, lots of pockets, matching stroller handles and a special padded space for your iPad or laptop. It is also a wipeable vegan leather that looks sleek and minimal. 

Comments

back to top