How I contour - my first youtube video




I have been doing makeup professionally for over 7 years, and I regularly get asked to show how I contour, or apply my makeup. I decided that I would share a video how I do my contour for when I want to look a bit more put together, which looks great in photos but might be a bit much for a day to day look. Most days I rarely wear any makeup, I like to let my skin breathe as much as possible which prevents breakouts or flare ups in problematic skin.

However, there are days that I do wear makeup and I LOVE trying out different products, and creating different looks. I guess I am more of a "wear nothing" or "wear it all" type of girl when it comes to applying makeup. At the end of the day I love being a girly-girl, and experimenting with beauty products as much as any one.  

**Sorry for the bad voice over, I promise I will get better at editing these videos! I did have a lot of fun making it.

Featured Products


Foundation | MAC - Pro Longwear Foundation SPF 10 - NW20 - 30ml/1oz | Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, Natural Beige-220

Concealer | Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, Light 20, 0.2-fluid Ounce

Comments

back to top